Access Home Care is a team of highly skilled medical professionals committed to fulfilling all of your medical and rehabilitative needs in the comfort of your own home. Our home care service is designed to help you live more independently with an improved quality of life. Our team of professional care givers provides compassionate care while working closely with your physician to provide you with the very best care.
HOME CARE SERVICES
- B12 injections
- Blood draws
- Bowel care
- Catheter care
- Certified Nursing Assistant for personal care
- Diabetic teaching and monitoring
- Insulin administration
- IV Therapy
- Medication Management
- Ostomy care and teaching
- Pain control management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Skilled nursing 24-7
- Strengthening and therapeutic exercise
- Tube feeding
- Wound care
REASONS TO CHOOSE ACCESS HOME CARE
- Physical/occupational therapy
team specializing in post-surgical rehabilitation
- Individualized patient care plans
developed in coordination with
- Pre-operative consultation upon patient
or physician request
- Hip or knee kits and hot/cold packs provided with training at no charge
- More therapy and nursing coverage than any other agency throughout Northern Utah, Southeastern Idaho,
and Western Idaho
WHAT DOES HOME CARE COST?
Home care service is covered 100% by Medicaid and Medicare (for those who are eligible) and by most private health insurance companies with little, or no, out-of-pocket expense. Our highly-trained staff can assist patients, families and physicians in determining eligibility.
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
Participation in Access Home Care services can bring comfort and independence to patients in the comfort of their own home. Multiple studies have shown that people recover faster and with fewer complications when care is provided in-home. Our promise to you is that when you choose Access Home Care, you will feel the difference and be 100% satisfied with the care you receive. We invite you to call 1-888-755-6599 to learn more about how Access Home Care can help you to feel the difference.